Sunday, April 24, 2011

Specialy Items Photos! =)

Ladies tank top and hat...Front displays logo and back displays "a lot can happen over coffee" going across the botton of the shirt

Alternate Angle

Hat and Tank seperately

I did these myself, in the privacy of my own laundry room...it was very difficult to say the least, burned myself with the iron a few times (battlewounds)...but all in all, I'm very happy with the way they turned out...everyone I've shown them to says they thought I had ordered them! I am excited about that! =D

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!! :)

1 comment:

  1. These look very professionally done.Bravo! I like your dedication to yourself and your creativity. I hope you got exactly what you wanted out of this class. I think your potential as a designer is one worth investigating in the future. I like these specialty items a lot.

    ReplyDelete