Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Letterhead/Business Cards


Here is my new letterhead...I think it looks...sleek. :) I think it will work well with the type of paper that I have chosen to use for printing.


This is the "professional" business card for Octane. I included the hours because Octane has such a short address, only one phone number and email address, so I just wanted to fill the space effectively.



This business card would be used for staff members... I had the idea to place the bean shaped card in a frosted, translucent business card envelope. The envelope would read "Free the bean!" I think its a pretty clever concept. I hope that I can accomplish what I'm going for with this card.  Below is what I imagine the card would look like in the envelope.



The outline of the envelope is not shown, but...just imagine that its there. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment